Workday said its Workday Talent Marketplace, which aims to optimize talent to business demands, is available.
The company’s talent marketplace is designed to address changing needs due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Workday Talent Marketplace matches internal talent with projects.
For employees, an internal talent marketplace can develop, upskill and redeploy workers and improve retention.
Workday Talent Marketplace includes:
- Machine learning tools to match people to opportunities by comparing skills and interests against projects. Workday’s skills cloud is powered by Workday HCM data to create a skills signature for each worker. The system also predicts and employee’s skills that aren’t surfaced yet.
- Tools to handle surge demand by building cross-functional teams.
- Personalized recommendations for employees looking to develop skills and encourage internal mobility.
Here’s a look:
- Workday launches VIBE Central, VIBE Index to measure diversity and inclusion efforts
- Workday launches Workday Help, Journeys, People Analytics